8 secGoodnovel Hack Mod - Goodnovel Free Coins (Iosandroid)

CLICK HERE TO GET FREE GOODNOVEL FREE COINS

CLICK HERE TO GET FREE GOODNOVEL FREE COINS

Hellfire Horsemen Book 1 Ruin Is Not Only A Beta To Alpha Ryker He S The Reincarnation Of Something Much Darker When Alpha Ryker Sends Him On A Mission To Be The Bodyguard To A Prominent Alpha S Daughter He Expected It To Be A Straightforward Thing But When He First Lays His Eyes On Chloe Jane And Inhales Her Scent He Feels The Pull Of The Mate Bond But Since She Is Blind The Bond Seems To Be One Sided Oh Fate Can Be Cruel Chloe Jane Wasn T Born Blind But She Has Always Known Darkness And It Is Not Only From Being Sightless When She First Meets Ruin There Is An Immediate Attraction Even Though She Cannot See Him His Scent Seemed Familiar And Felt Like Home But How Can The Goddess Mate These Two Who Already Share A Dark History I Narrow My Eyes Because I Know This Man He S Older But The Last Time I Saw Him Was Fifteen Years Ago After A Botched Rescue Mission To Save His Wife And Daughter I Try Not To Show My Surprise At What I Ve Just Realized Because There S No Bloody Way It Can Be True There S No Way This Is The Same Man From Back Then And There S Just No F Cking Way That This Woman In Front Of Me Is I See You Ve Met My Daughter Already This Is Chloe Jane Your Charge For The Next Few Months He Says Shutting Up My Doubts Now I Understand Ryker S Words Better And As That Realization Sets In I Can Finally Hear The Word My Wolf Is Saying Ryker Is Cruel But The Fates Even More So How Could They Mate Me To A Woman I Nearly Killed A Woman Whose Life I Ruined By My Careless Actions Powerful Steadfast New York S Most Eligible Bachelor Rafael Sebastian Had Been Labeled Every Good And Wicked Thing In The Corporate World At The Stage Of My Heartbreak From My Failed Marriage I Literally Ran Into Him As A Stranger That Hit My Hot Buttons At First Sight A Man Who Left Me Breathless With A Single Word And An Irresistible Smile He Made Me Feel Better And I Confided In Him More Than I Should Our Chemical Connection Was Almost Overwhelming And The Desires Were Unstoppable To Relieve Ourselves From The Intense Tension Igniting Us He Had A Proposition A Tempting But Dangerous Answer To Our Perplexing Situation But Could I Really Live A Life Painted With Lies I Know This Was A Bad Idea But That Was Something I D Think About Later Hellfire Horsemen Book 1 Ruin Is Not Only A Beta To Alpha Ryker He S The Reincarnation Of Something Much Darker When Alpha Ryker Sends Him On A Mission To Be The Bodyguard To A Prominent Alpha S Daughter He Expected It To Be A Straightforward Thing But When He First Lays His Eyes On Chloe Jane And Inhales Her Scent He Feels The Pull Of The Mate Bond But Since She Is Blind The Bond Seems To Be One Sided Oh Fate Can Be Cruel Chloe Jane Wasn T Born Blind But She Has Always Known Darkness And It Is Not Only From Being Sightless When She First Meets Ruin There Is An Immediate Attraction Even Though She Cannot See Him His Scent Seemed Familiar And Felt Like Home But How Can The Goddess Mate These Two Who Already Share A Dark History I Narrow My Eyes Because I Know This Man He S Older But The Last Time I Saw Him Was Fifteen Years Ago After A Botched Rescue Mission To Save His Wife And Daughter I Try Not To Show My Surprise At What I Ve Just Realized Because There S No Bloody Way It Can Be True There S No Way This Is The Same Man From Back Then And There S Just No F Cking Way That This Woman In Front Of Me Is I See You Ve Met My Daughter Already This Is Chloe Jane Your Charge For The Next Few Months He Says Shutting Up My Doubts Now I Understand Ryker S Words Better And As That Realization Sets In I Can Finally Hear The Word My Wolf Is Saying Ryker Is Cruel But The Fates Even More So How Could They Mate Me To A Woman I Nearly Killed A Woman Whose Life I Ruined By My Careless Actions It Was Supposed To Be Just A One Time Encounter Just Letting Out The Steam That Had Been Fuming Between Us He Was Not Made For Relationships While I Just Got Out Of One And Was Not Ready For Another But That One Night Stand With The Playboy Gamma Of The Black Shadow Pack Turned Into Two Nights And Then Three Until I Could No Longer Count The Number Of Times He Knocked At My Door Whenever He Wanted To Get Laid And I Just Let Him In Every Damn Time But Then The Nights Of Passion Turned Into Two Stripes On The Pregnancy Stick And He Wanted Nothing To Do With It I Should Have Expected That He Was After All Austin Montrell So I Kicked Him Out Of My Apartment Out Of My Life And Out Of My Way I Vowed To Forget Him Raise My Child On My Own And Never Look Back I Was Doing So Well Until The Day I Found My Son Missing And His Scent Lingering In The Place Where I Left Him If The Gamma Thought He Could Just Abandon Me And Our Child And Then Take Us Back Because He Changed His Mind Well He Was In For The Ride Of His Life Because This Time I Was Not Letting Him Back In The Alpha Blood Circle Book 1 She S The Luna I Want Book 2 The Beta And I Book 3 Let The Gamma Fall For Me Although This Book Can Be Read As A Standalone I Highly Recommend Reading Book 1 And 2 To Understand The Characters And The World I Created Follow Me On My I G And F B For Updates And Teasers Author Cassa MNever Before Has There Been Such A Diverse Range Of Authors And Works Of Fiction Competing Against Each Other When The Competition First Started In 1969 Entries Were Restricted To Authors From The Uk Commonwealth Republic Of Ireland And Zimbabwe Nowadays It Has Been Opened Up To Include Works That Have Been Written By Any Nationality So Long As They Are Still Written In English And Published In The Uk And This Is Reflected More So Than Ever In This Years Shortlist Amongst The Six There Is The Booker S First Jamaican Shortlistee Two British Writers One Of Whom Has Indian Ancestry Two American Writers One Of Whom Has Hawaiian Ancestry And One Nigerian Writer The Outcome Is That Not Only Is There A Vast Range Of Ethnicity But The Style Of Writing And Voices We Hear In The Text Is Incredibly Varied And All The More Difficult To Judge